Monday, 25 April 2011

I didn't need to climax anyway...

The moment I see him I am reminded of the flinch.  I sit on my sofa, and we decide to watch a DVD, except half way through it is obvious that he isn't enjoying it.  He thought I wanted to watch it.  Are we STILL doing that.  Assuming what makes the other happy.  When did it become so difficult.  We go to sleep without having sex.  I attempted to initiate something and got nothing.  Just as I was dropping off, I think he must have thought the same.

In the middle of the night, I awoke to find a semi-erect penis in my back.  We had really animalistic sex, hard and heavy.  He came, rolled over.  I said to myself "it's okay, I didn't need to climax anyway...", and then to my surprise, I said it out loud.  He didn't respond.  I asked him to be gone by the time I woke up.

Come morning, he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment