Sunday, 13 March 2011

Last night with my little friend

So what, my period arrived?  In reality I had booked the evening as an excuse to have a night of debauchery - surely that doesn't have to be planned a month in advance - and does fancy dress have to be involved?


I nearly cried in frustration when my period said hello yesterday evening, I needn't have worried.  I had a delicious evening of watching, peeking and enjoying the atmosphere.  I always forget evenings such as this, the moment I step through the front door, I feel at home.


Of course falling into the hotel room in the very early hours of this morning, I was alone, but that suited my mood, and of course I was so very aroused that only after three ladyplays did I sleep.

Bring on the debauchery!

No comments:

Post a Comment