Sunday, 13 March 2011

Formspring: Let's get up to speed

I had forgotten all about Formspring, I liked the idea of open questioning, except sometimes it asks for a black or white answer on a particularly grey subject.

Here's a quick recap of a couple questions I answered last year:

If you had access to a time machine, where and when would be the first place you travel to?


I'm obsessed with my family history. I would love to see my grandparents as courting couples.

Describe your perfect cock?

The perfect cock, is like the perfect man. Trying to describe him impossible. You think you want tall and along comes a short one. You think you want muscle and in walks a bean pole. You think you want long, luscious locks and in comes a skinhead. And so on. I like a cock that has attitude, stands to attention, tastes good. Above all? Be my alarm cock in the morning. Nothing like waking up to a hard penis, resting in the small of one's back.


I now have eighteen and some questions waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment