Friday, 11 March 2011

Dirty Weekend

I've been planning this weekend for the last month.  A night of sexual adventure.  Take one (non-judgmental, trusting, horny) friend, add a costume that reveals almost as much as it covers, book a hotel and start listing fantasies to be fulfilled by strangers. 


What about Quiet Boy?  I'm still thinking about him/his penis/the situation/more of his penis.  I still remember what his cock tastes like.  


We've not had our 'first' date yet, and I honestly think he won't be able to give in to his inner fears and actually have and be in a working, functional relationship.  Is this a case of me giving him enough rope to hang himself?  And not in a sexy-auto-erotic-asphyxiation-kind-of-way...!

Feed me Stalk me Poke me Visit me Subscribe to me

No comments:

Post a Comment