Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Craig's Lust

When did Gumtree and Craig's List stop allowing clandestine encounters to be advertised?  According to the Washington Post - last September.  What have I been doing with my time?!  I'll get to that... All in good time.


I'm guessing the Craigslist killer can't have helped things.  That said, if I were to come to a tragic-sex-fuelled-end I'm sure I would prefer some internet evidence to be available for police to find than than none..  Hey ho...

Harrumph... As Gumtree and Craig's List no longer offer sit-on-my-face-go-on-you-know-you-want-to adverts, where do the discerning public go for such disconcerting activities?

Not changing the subject completely - why is it that NO ONE ever asks where you met your new beau IF it happened to be on the most romantic bridge in London - let's go with  the Millennium Bridge (yeah I know Tower Bridge would be the obvious choice here), with the backdrop of a beautiful sunset, when you locked eyes, you both just *pause for dramatic effect* knew... 

YET when you both met after responding to a sexually-inclined-advert in some shady forum, it's the FIRST THING anyone asks.



WHY?!

Feed me Stalk me Poke me Visit me Subscribe to me

No comments:

Post a Comment