Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Resolutions 2010

Oh yes, it's time for a self-audit.  Eleven months into the year and one month left (although pretty much entirely reserved for partying), I had a peep at the list I thought would suggest inner-peace during 2010.

Here's our Graham with a quick recap:

Carried over from 2009:


I will tell my sexual partners what I want in bed, and I will not be embarrassed to experiments with my desires, fetishes and comfort level with kink.

61% of the time...

I will have as much sex as I want, and I will stay careful about my sexual health.

I've stayed safe, need to work harder re: quantity and quality of sex - see above!


I will raise my standards and lower my expectations.

Done and done...

New:

I shall avoid anything and anyone that threatens me and my self-respect.

Nearly...

I shall think less and do more.

I don't think so.

I will not be afraid to let the right people into my heart.

I've stopped the wrong people being in my life, so halfway there.
I shall not waste Sunday afternoons.

Must try better. Although is it a waste to spend Sunday afternoons in bed?!

I shall not treat sleep as the enemy.

What was I thinking? Sleep in the enemy - prepare the attack!!!

Simply, I resolve to stay true, work hard and have fun.

Tick, tick and tick.

Now all I need is a list for 2011.  Suggestions welcome.




Feed me Stalk me Poke me Visit me Subscribe to me

1 comment:

  1. Are you nuts? self audit?? Nothing good can come of that, if you didn't end up in prison, still have all your on limbs and got laid a few times it was a good year - save the rest for lottery winners.

    ReplyDelete