Monday, 29 November 2010

Mo' Movember

In the struggle that is London + Public Transport + minus zero weather conditions, I couldn't help but notice the number of attractive men with sometimes downright disturbing attempts for a moustache...

And I like facial hair on a man!  There is however a fine line between looking masculine and being mistaken for a seventies serial killer.

Can they all be 'doing it for Charity - Movemberists...'?

With Movember nearly over, will 1 December be the start of a new shaving regime or will be so cold that Movember will be with us in spirit until at least Spring 2011...


30FLondon - offering to massage prostates since 2009...

Feed me Stalk me Poke me Visit me Subscribe to me

1 comment:

  1. It is two years ago almost to the day that I had to remove all my facial hair for the first time in a quarter century prior to some medical nonsense. In that raw November wind I felt naked as never before!

    ReplyDelete