Saturday, 19 June 2010

Richard III

The moment I stepped into his office, I wanted him.

The feeling of attraction almost seemed alien.  I not only fancied Richard III, I liked him, I was interested in him. I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame.  Of course, I hoped he wasn't aware of the moth to a flame business.

He's funny, tall, dark and handsome.  Tick, tick, tick and tick.  Strong, confident and intelligent.  Tick, tick, tick.

Later that evening, I blurted out to a friend that I fancied someone, like it was something new and noteworthy!

Yesterday came the crunch.  He was wearing a ring.  On the third finger.  Of this left hand.

Before I could even add him to the special place in my ladyplaybank, and taking into consideration my experiences with the two married men - Mr Married and Mr Smith, I am putting the blinkers on and adding him firmly into the 'friend' category.


It's nice to know however, that the butterflies of fancying someone is still possible!

1 comment: