Saturday, 20 March 2010

I want to hold your hand


Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide...

© Lennon McCartney or is it McCartney Lennon nowadays...?

Anyone who says that holding hands is innocent is wrong.  Incorrect, unsound, not right, in error, at fault.  

I use my hands to gesticulate, converse, touch and hold, stroke, to pleasure and to masturbate.  Not to mention the other places my hands have been and want to go.  My palms give me away, they are always sensitive to the touch and become hot when I'm aroused.

Holding hands is intimate. End of.

2 comments:

  1. Oh i'm with you there. Hands, whether it's the palms or the backs off, are sensitive, intimate. Stroking my hand or drawing a fingernail across my palm can have me wilting in a puddle of happy subby goodness, turned on beyond belief and very eager to please. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When offered a hand to kiss by a lady, Rudolph Nureyev used to turn it over to kiss the palm. He said he did this as there is a far concentration of nerve ending in the palm than the back of the hand. I've shamelessly used this ploy a few times myself

    ReplyDelete