Monday, 15 March 2010

Full Moon?

A week ago Sunday, I was spooked.

It had to be a full moon, I actually googled for a lunar calendar.  It turns out it was one week after a full moon, and officially called a last quarter.

And why?

I had a text from Quiet boy, and revealing email from Mr Married, an IM from Pussy boy and I bumped into Drummer.  All out of the blue.  It looks like I'm not the only one who is bored.

Luckily, for my mental well-being, I was otherwise distracted and almost forgot about it until yesterday.  That is, until I saw another text from Quiet boy sent in the early hours of Sunday, as I can only assume a drunken text, I'm not sure I want to answer...   

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a crazy combo, why is Mr. Married still married in the first place ? haha.
    And quiet boy seems to be the type who speaks loud on the phone but not in person ? hmm

    ReplyDelete