Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Date to blog?

This was going around some dating blogs before Christmas; does writing about dates/relationships make one prone to date just for something to write about?

I nearly accepted a night out earlier just because he would be exactly that - good blog fodder.

I find the opposite to be true.  

I more I write, I better I know myself and which of instincts to trust.  The bloke who asked me out was downright dirty and am pretty sure I would be guaranteed a night of fabulous fucking, but he is a friend of a friend and the phrase about shitting on one's doorstep springs to mind.

In the midst of this, Mr Married has left a message: "Hi Gorgeous! Would you like me to come round and fuck you soon?" Considering how blurgh I felt after the last time I saw him that is a definite 'no'.

I am trying my hardest not to succumb to temptation and all the while I am dry humping furniture in horny frustration.

1 comment:

  1. hey sweetie why ? why? don't you have a fcuk friend or just google someone near your location who is a s horny as you and more desperate.. m sure u ll find da one. i am far off from where you are otherwise i wd hv just cum near u

    ReplyDelete