Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Opportunity Knocks

For the first time in a long while I have no idea where or when my next shag will be coming from, there was hesitation of saying goodbye to Jason's body, but I'm not usually one needing to have a replacement standing by.

The last day or so seem to have presented a strange selection of opportunities:

Mr Married

The married man got back in touch, although I've told him I am seeing someone and I'm not going to go back there, my stomach turned over. In a good way, or in this case a bad way. I hope that by naming him the Mr Married, he will be the last married man in my life.
In the words of Rudyard Kipling - "Never look backwards or you'll fall down the stairs".

Master Enigma

A 23-year-old that intrigues me, and is into me. So why do I feel so weird about it. Age is just a number, right?! We're hopefully going out this weekend.

The Mask

We met at a party before Christmas. He asked for my number, I didn't think he would call, but he did (eventually). First to say he was busy until after Christmas, but then again last night. The problem is, I can't really remember what he looks like. As I recall, he was tall(ish), dark(ish) and funny(ish), but the call last night was fantastic, full of laughter. We are due to meet up for a safe(ish) coffee one lunchtime next week.



2 comments:

  1. Go on a date with all of them, except for the married man that is.

    Age IS only a number, but as I found out to my peril, sexy 20 year old boys might not be looking for the same things as you are, something I found out during my brief dalliance with Mr Sexy 20yr Old...

    http://search-for-the-perfect10.blogspot.com/2010/01/mr-sexy-20yr-old-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're only on this planet once it aint no rehearsal, make the most of what you enjoy most, yeah you may get hurt along the way , who doesn't? If ya want it go get it, just avoid the ones with wedding rings on :)

    ReplyDelete