Monday, 18 January 2010

Office Romance


Although this currently exists within the safety of my cranium, my intuition may turn out to be correct. I love people watching. Not in a creepy in-a-tree-with-binoculars-kind-of-way...

I think two of my colleagues may be embarking on an affair. My evidence:

- They are both in so-so relationships with other people
- When they met, they were animated with 'me too-isms'
- At first they were chatty and good humoured with one another, they practically ignore each other
- Their 'over the water cooler' chatter is inane to the point of ridiculous (which of course it would be if pillow talk has taken over as preferred communication)
- They leave the office for breaks and lunch exactly four minutes apart

My boredom threshold has reached its pinnacle, it might be time to find a new job.

Horoscope for today:
Although this is a back-to-work day for many, you aren't quite ready to jump into the action. You are attracted to the camaraderie at work now, but it could be tough to get excited about much beyond the social distractions. Don't be too hard on yourself if you don't accomplish a lot today. You should have a chance to make up for your current lack of productivity later in the week.




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, you must keep close tabs on this for all us nosey internet readers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how you notice the small things when you stop to look!

    ReplyDelete