Sunday, 3 January 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Christmas Present

At this time of the year, I find it near impossible to not analyse my life, the past year and significant others.

The last hour has been spent googling that one ex who has seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, and why? A cross between curiosity and procrastination.

This is the year that I have had to let Quiet boy, what with his expiration date passing unnoticed.  I am not looking forward to Jason's return knowing that the next time I see him will probably be for the last time, since he has been away I haven't missed him, not in my head, heart nor loins never mind a combination of these.

Although, the last few months have at times been upsetting, arousing, heart-breaking, exciting, and full of spunk, I have learnt more about myself, my wants, my needs and my desires than I could have foreseen.

I feel happy and content without that inner-frustration I had previously subjected myself to.

My heart is now open to new offers!


No comments:

Post a Comment