Sunday, 3 January 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Christmas Future

After Christmas Past and Christmas Present I am stopped in my tracks.

I wish I did have a crystal ball, I wish I had the motivation and ambition and even more the knowledge of what I want to do when I grow up... At this age, one would hope that have at least a clue!

Taking into consideration my resolutions from last year, I am reminded of the words of Oscar Wilde "Good resolutions are simply cheques that men draw on a bank where they have no account".

Here are my hopes and boundaries for a new year and a new decade:

Carried over from 2009:

I will tell my sexual partners what I want in bed, and I will not be embarrassed to experiments with my desires, fetishes and comfort level with kink.

I will have as much sex as I want, and I will stay careful about my sexual health [Disclaimer].

I will raise my standards and lower my expectations.


New:

I shall avoid anything and anyone that threatens me and my self-respect.

I shall think less and do more.

I will not be afraid to let the right people into my heart.

I shall not waste Sunday afternoons.

I shall not treat sleep as the enemy.


Simply, I resolve to stay true, work hard and have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment