Wednesday, 2 December 2009

"We stare at each other and wank ourselves off..."

While I was growing up, as a teenager I didn't masturbate, and I'm not sure any of my female friends did. It certainly was a taboo subject. However, the opposite was true of my male school friends, who would boast about knocking one, two or three out! Not to mention, the rumours concerning the sporting teams and soggy biscuit rituals were rife!
If I could turn back time, I would definitely rectify my own self-sexual experimentation.
Since ladyplays have become routine in my life:
- I have an effective stress reliever.
- My sex life has improved.
- My knowledge and attitude towards my body has increased.
- I am able to manoeuver myself for the optimal enjoyment.
- All of which has had a positive knock-on effect with regards to sexual confidence.
When I see female masturbation mentioned in media, it does delight me.
This week, it was good to see in E4's teen drama Misfits [episode three] one of female protangonists suggesting "We could try phone sex without the phone... You know, we stare at each other and wank ourselves off...".
With the popularity of sex toys and female masturbation in popular culture hopefully these taboos can and will be broken.
Let's ladyplay for Britain.. starting (on you marks, get set) now!!
PS - Check out the interesting article Sophie Platt has written regarding lady-wanks.

3 comments:

  1. I am all for women learning how to pleasure themselves, but then again I am a lazy bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way isn't misfits really good? I avoided it at first but have become kind of hooked. The scene in the second episode where the guy was sleeping with the care worker brought back a few unpleasant memories of The Grafton Rooms in Liverpool where I was set up by some kindly friends when I was sixteen. It was there I learned the true meaning of grab a granny night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a turn on for a guy...
    plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete