Wednesday, 30 December 2009

12 Days of Christmas - A - Z

Diary entry from December 2008 (I almost don't recognise my words, it sounds like I answered the questions in a rush).

A


- Available: And willing...
- Age: 30 and loving it.
- Annoyance: People who walk slowly... in busy places.
- Animal: My last shag.

B


- Beer: Had a lovely mulled cider the other night, does that count?!
- Best Friend(s): my very own Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Heads (brains), Shoulders (brawn), Knees (great for doggie) and Toes (start with the ultimate foot rub).
- Best feeling in the world: Multiple orgasms, three in a row back to back to back.
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf.
- Best weather: Beating sun or snow, nothing in between.
- Been on stage?: Fallen off it a few times.
- Believe in Magic: No.
- Believe in Santa: No :(

C


- Candy: Flake.
- Color(s): Silk Cut Purple.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla with Chocolate Sauce.
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican arrribbbaa.
- Cake or pie: Cake I guess... Unless Pecan Pie.
- Continent to visit: Australasia.
- Cheese: Fresh Buffalo mozzarella.

D


- Day or Night: Both, simply when everyone is asleep.
- Dance in the rain: Yes... and more...

E


- Eyes: Brown.
- Everyone's got: Dreams.
- Ever failed a class?: Of course not - top of the class, oh wait a minute, there was that one exam.

F


- First thoughts waking up: Wakey wakey.
- Food: Anything that can be doubled up and used in the bedroom.

G


- Greatest Fear: Hmmm, losing my libido maybe..
- Goals: Travel more.
- Gum: Not since the hubba bubba days.
- Get along with your parents?: Usually.
- Good luck charm: My lucky knickers.

H


- Hair Colour: Not my natural!
- Height: With heels - a giraffe.
- Happy: Positively.
- Holiday: New Years... Clean slate, dreams and wish lists.
- How do you want to die: Fast, quick, painless and preferably in my sleep.

I


- Ice Cream: Ben & Jerrys.
- Instrument: My mouth.

J


- Jewellery: Anything bar Pat Butcher earrings.
- Job: I'm a secretary.

K


- Kids: None that I know of...
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing. I'll whip your ass, or at least take on the challenge...
- Keep a journal?: Religiously or not at all.

L


- Love: Is worth it.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yesterday.

M


- Milk flavour: Chocolate. No, Banana. No, Chocolate. Yes, Chocolate.
- Movies: Nearly all.
- Motion sickness?: When I'm reading in a car.
- McD's or BK: McD fries and BK burgers.

N


- Number of Siblings: Real, adopted or kidnapped?
- Number of Piercings: A couple.
- Number: Lucky number 7!

O


- One Wish: Comfort.

P


- Perfect Pizza: The perfect NY slice.

Q


- Quail: Not knowingly!


R


- Reasons to cry: Pain and heartache.
- Radio Station: Early morning shows and selected podcasts.
- Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes, if it's what I am thinking.
- Ring size: M or N?

S


- Shoe size: They're not shoes, they're canoes.
- Salad Dressing: French all the way.
- Sushi: Raw fish? Fry that shit up and then we can talk.
- Slept outside: Yes, camping.
- Skinny dipped?: Once or twice.
- Shower daily?: Of course!
- Sing well: In the shower.
- In the shower?: See above.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries unless in a muffin.

T


- Tattoos?: Yep, what can I say?  I was young...
- Time for bed: When I'm tired/horny.
- Thunderstorms: If I'm out of harms way.

U


- Unpredictable: Well, spontaneous maybe?

V


- Vacation spot: I have at least one for every continent...

W


- Weakness: Cock and the right smile.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Thankfully none.
- Worst feeling: Heartbreak.
- Wanted to be a model?: Nope. I did for a time want to be an actress.
- Where do we go when we die?: Next life?!
- Worst Weather?: Cold and wet.

X


- X-Rays: I've had a bunch.
- Ex's: All are reference points.

Y


-Year it is now: 2008.
-Yellow: Bees and Wasps.

Z


- Zoo animal: Zebra (prenounced Zed-bra not Zee-bra).

LAST PERSON WHO…


1. Slept in a bed beside you?: A drunken friend passed out.
2. You went to the mall with?: Me, myself and I.
3. You went to dinner with?: A date.
4. You talked to on the phone?: My new housemate.
5. Made you laugh?: Frankie Boyle.
6. Hugged you?: A drunk on the tube.
7. Said they loved you? An ex about six years after we broke up.
8. Held your hand?: The dinner date.
9. Spoke with?: An overseas friend.
10. You cried over?: A death.

2 comments:

  1. I am *so* with you on the McD fries and BK burgers thing.

    ReplyDelete