Sunday, 22 November 2009

Very tempting, maybe next time

On the way home from a fabulous night out, a friend of a friend and I were travelling home in a similar direction.
He was gorgeous, massive smile and with a twinkle in his eyes. He suggested that I go back with him, I coyly said "very tempting, maybe next time...". He added a carrot to his deal with some of his what I can only guess to be his sexual party tricks. He comes with a particular bad boy reputation, that my curiosity could get the better of.
It wasn't until this morning that I regretted not taking a further minute or two to consider the tantalising albeit alcohol-aided offer.
Considering my recent frustration, why didn't I jump at the chance? I can tell that I am too emotionally invested with Keaton, aaarrrggghhhh!
As we parted company, I received a text from Keaton and I headed to Keaton's, tipsy and horny. (Stupidly) I didn't initiate anything and nothing happened, we kissed and fell asleep. I woke up in a confused-come-frustrated mood but to overcompensate oversleeping had to rush off without having a chance to do anything about it.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment