Wednesday, 11 November 2009

The things I love about men - Clean Shaven

As much as I love stubble and beards, last summer I was engaged in an embrace with a man who had earlier that day been on the receiving end of a barbershop cut-throat shave.
For the first time, I could imagine what it would have been like to kiss a girl.
His lips were unaffected by any intrusion of hair or remnants of hair, after snogging of hours, my own face was left without a single sign of chafing.
I may have to add the cut-throat to my list of likes...
Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

  1. Haha, like what you've done here. If you had to choose between the three, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kinda like stubbles. the look, the feel, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Bearded) Squatter11 November 2009 at 16:37

    Doh !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plenty of...

    Most of my most favoured partners have been bearded in some way - go beards!

    Lipstick Lori

    I was once kissed by a girl, as in a peck, but no, never snogged a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a beardie for 25 years and H. professed to prefer me that way until I was compelled to shave it all off last year for medical reasons I won't bore you with. Now she says she prefers me clean shaven and protests even at a weekend's-worth of stubble. I wish she'd make up her mind. I suspect what really appealed to her about the beard is the way it could hide a double chin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love stubble. my boyfriend knows this so he tries his best to limit his rendezvous with the razor unless he needs to be more clean shaven and professional looking for work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn. There goes my theory that all hot girls are at least a bit bi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo

    Good work!

    Lipstick Lori

    Never say never...

    ReplyDelete