Monday, 9 November 2009

Missed

My heart missed a beat, my cheeks blushed, my stomach pushed bile towards my throat.
I saw Obi-Wan Kenobi on the tube. I wasn't meant to be on the tube, at that station, anywhere near that time.
He looked the exactly the same yet completely different if that's possible. I immediately turned, knowing he wouldn't recognise the back of my head and got off at the next stop. I thought I was going to be sick.
So much time has passed and although I think of him often, I think it's more the romanticism of what if and of the relationship that never came to fruition.
I miss him, but I knowingly wonder if he is still attractive as I can't have him and the commitment phobe in me likes to seek out impossible scenarios.
What I need to remember is that as much as I adored him, he did annoy the shit out of me.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment