Sunday, 1 November 2009

Lust at First Sight

Earlier this evening, I met a man I want to be with. Is this just another The One? A man I meet, fancy, fantasise what sex with him would be like and then as reality bites my interest wanes or maybe not this time.
Our eyes met, we shared a smile, butterflies circulated my stomach and my heart started to beat at a Formula 1 speed. As we talked, his eyes held mine, he laughed at my don't-try-too-hard comments, and the smiles continued. When he went to leave, he took my hand and said goodbye.
Of course, as I watched him leave, I wondered what it would feel like to have his perfect legs wrapped around my body, my loins started to throb in tandem with my heart.
Back with friends I made a throw-away comment on how cute and sweet he seemed and immediately changed the subject, petrified that they might see my blush forming. Act nonchalant Thirty - you can do it.
It's been a long time since the lightning bolt has struck me down, so hard, so quick. The rest of the night distracted with thoughts of him, mostly naked and of scenarios where I may bump into him again. He has my email address and number for work reasons.
I want him to call, not for work reasons.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds pretty intense - hope he calls you hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete