Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Health and safety sex

It seems safe sex doesn't just cover sexually transmitted diseases.
Hugh Hefner has spoken of sex nearly finishing him off (no, not a happy finish). One could easily assume the ol' explosive sex + four Playboy bunnies = potential heart attack but he disclosed he almost swallowed a Ben Wa ball.
My own experience with a Ben Wa ball can confirm they are slippery little buggers, cue one being lost inside of me and only jumping jacks could assist with retrieving it, although fun all the same.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I never really understood those balls, or the beads even. When I lost a condom inside, and the only way to retrieve it was for him to stick his fingers deep DEEEEEP inside, I never felt the need to insert any other foreign objects. Penis, dildo or fingers. That's it!

    ReplyDelete