Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Fetish friend

Out with friends and Anna turned up, late and flustered. Although I've known her for a few years, and we end up at the same parties there is usually no more than a passing hello between us.
Anna's annoyingly outspoken, that aside, she's nice enough. We ended up seated next to each other at a mutual friend's birthday dinner, after a few (too many) glasses of wine we started swapping embarrassing anecdotes. Anna's recollection involved a PVC outfit and a naked flame.
She started to talk about her various rubber outfits and fetish nights she attends - my eyes lit up! Conversation and laughter flowed as easily as the wine and a fabulous night was had.
The next morning I called our mutual friend and asked for Anna's number. Nervously, I planned exactly what I wanted to say, I wanted to come across as casual and fun, not too eager and desperate, long story short, we're going to go clubbing together!
Two straight women, going out, dressed in underwear... Normal, right?
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. So that's where I went wrong. You wanted a 'straight' friend to go clubbing with? If she's been to fetish clubs though, I very much doubt she's straight in every way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what happens..... Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a bit of fetish to bring people together!

    Long live Torture Garden and the like :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lipstick Lori

    Not at all!! My back-up choice are two lesbians.

    Plenty of...

    Don't worry I'll keep you updated :)

    ReplyDelete