Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Cum or pre-cum? That is the question...

I received a text asking (this is going to be messy, if you have a nervous disposition please look away now)...
Friend: Can pre-cum make you pregnant?
Me: Yes - you're an idiot...
I felt slightly bad for such an abrupt response, but really if she had wanted a soft thirty she should have pre-warned me.
Pregnancy test and about £15 later, she's in the clear. Phew!
What completely ruffled me - conceding that someone our age can either not know the answer to this or risk unprotected sex with a new lover - what hope do we have for teenagers and alike...?
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Post of the day goes to 30-F-London...
    Oh, and how prolific are you by the way. I'm envious.
    plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete