Sunday, 22 November 2009

Chaste

You don't ask, you don't get.
Or so my research has concluded. I was still experimenting with being less predatory, as such, I was not initiating sex of any kind. As a result I can't think about anything else.
At all.
I am frustrated. Even three ladyplays a day cannot tone down the pent-up feeling trying to escape my loins.
What doesn't help is that after countless dates with Keaton, I say countless, I mean too many dates with nothing from him, kissing aside there is physicality is limited. A friend said that Keaton is probably shy, but to be honest I don't care if he is shy. I want and need someone that is equipped with a minimum level of sexual confidence.
I am perhaps too aware of the repercussions of a being emotionally involved in an unsatisfactory physical relationship (see Mr Maybe Next Time).
Maybe if I were not so sexually frustrated, I would be able to think straight.
It's certainly time to reintroduce initiation.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment