Monday, 30 November 2009

Absence makes the loins grow fonder

As I hadn't heard from Jason after sending him to Coventry, I had put him to the back of my mind, but thinking about him at the weekend after seeing someone with a similar engaging smile.
I knew I might have to swallow some humble pie after the last time we spoke and was planning to get in contact this morning and had the perfect saucy picture to harden him up!
My intentions of seduction were blown out of the water late last night, after allowing some champagne bubbles go straight to my head, I just sent a text "Fancy a fuck?". Subtle, I know.
However, the direct approach worked, I received a very much so response and I'm going to see him at the end of the week, my loins are suitably excited.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment