Thursday, 29 October 2009

Suck my kiss

I am not generally a fan of lipstick. Lipstick is good in theory though not always in practice and sometimes it doesn't even taste good! When you're going to spend the night sucking face neither you nor your kissing partner should end up looking like the Joker.
Recently however, I have rediscovered the joys of deep luscious lips. When I wear lipstick I get a better response, my friend commented that this may have more to do with my smile, but if so, it's because my smile is now tongue-deep in scarlet.
I recalled a lecture from years ago concentrating on body language and something to do with a woman's red lips subconsciously remind men of an engorged labia.
My Messy Bedroom goes one step further (and backward historically) stating that in ancient Rome, prostitutes painted their mouths red to indicate that oral sex was on their will-do list.
When applying make-up now it's near-impossible to think about my appearance without considering what I may be trying to say sexually... Let's be honest, I want my face to say "I want to be fucked" and not "fuck me", they may sound similar but there are subtle differences.
Not only can lipstick be impractical (at times) an eco-campaign highlighted how bad cheap lipstick can be, since then, it's red beeswax lippie all the way.
Kiss kiss.
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think your profile icon gives away the fact that you like lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll find that is lipgloss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha the allure of lipstick...isn't it obviou why men like it?
    plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem with lipstick. H. doesn't often wear it; when she does it looks fantastic (and not just on her lips) but tastes as if you're sucking a block of lard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plenty more fish...

    I would like a detailed explanation please.

    Fat Controller

    I have found Aveda (http://www.aveda.co.uk) and the Body Shop (http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk) in the UK are made of pretty nice ingredients.

    ReplyDelete