Saturday, 24 October 2009

A smidge of naughtiness

Tonight I had a date with a a lovely man that I will refer to as Christopher Robin. He was sweet, good looking, funny with a smidge of naughtiness.
We met up and after two seconds of awkwardness spent the next four hours laughing, flirting and sharing anecdotes. I like him, I like him a lot, he is one of the nicest men I have met in a long time. I was a little distracted by Friday night's festivities - more about that later - but an all round good date.
As he walked me to the tube station, I became nervous about a potential embrace, I shouldn't have as he politely kissed my cheek good night. I was so disappointed. Was that a brush off?
On my way home I replied to a friend's enquiring text - "Great date - but no kiss". He stated that not everyone is a uncontrollable passionate nymph as myself - to which he had a point.
I want to see him again.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment