Thursday, 1 October 2009

Small world, after all

I hate how small the world is without Facebook highlighting all the nooks and crannies.
Blogs
I was reading one of my favourite blogs and was about to leave a comment when I saw the last comment was made by an ex-lover of mine(!), he bloody gets everywhere. I was going to leave a comment all the same, but then my inner-neurosis took over, what if he had selected the box that keeps him updated on new posts, he might then think I was 'virtually' stalking him, so I didn't. I can be a coward at times.
Twitter
One of my exes is quite the name in his particular field, it's hard to be impartial when people tweet about him and how great he is. I've started to unfollow people who are his biggest 'fans'.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment