Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Selfless vs. Selfish

Selfless lovers are the way forward and if only selfish lovers realised that by being selfless in bed could be the ultimate selfish act.

Recently a friend showed an interest in red wine, yet aware of his ineptitude for the subject. I suggested that choose one region such as Bordeaux or Rioja and discover everything he could about that region "be a Bordeaux buff" and start from there.

Pussy boy did just that with his sexual prowess.

Looking back over this year by far the best lover (technically) I had was without a doubt Pussy boy. He was enthusiastic even when we fucked in the middle of the night, post slumber and half sleepy, and he made it all about my orgasm, I doubt I've had so many orgasms in such a short space of time.

He would start with kissing, stroking and then head straight for cunnilingus; he was the going down town master. Even as I came to orgasm, he would keep going to see if there was a second orgasm hiding around the corner, I would always have to ask him to stop and his head would pop up like a puppy, ears pricked, massive smile of his face, licking his lips.

And after that? I was putty in his hands, my enthusiasm mirrored his own. I wanted to please him, I wanted him to feel the level of pleasure and intensity he had bestowed on me. I would do anything he asked.

However, the one time I didn't want him to go down on me (a wax was due the next morning) he was a lost puppy, his sexual armour dented.

He may have held me arms length emotionally but boy he knew how to use his tongue.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment