Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Seen: Missing Mojo

I saw Jason for a mid-afternoon screw.
After a great 'him on top' and I mean fabulous session*, long, drawn out and simply lovely, I tried going on top, I didn't forewarn him about my apprehension, and it was amazing, up until we were both about to come and I slowed down, I tried to get the momentum going again but it was lost, my proof? He suggested taking me doggy style - marvellous (which it was).
It was spot on until that point, and maybe is he unaware of my thoughts and feelings but he must have felt it wasn't enough - ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
We fucked a couple of more times and I must admit, I do adore his cock.
Before this happened, I spoke about the list, well I mentioned anal sex and asphyxiation, I started with the words "don't be freaked out but..." he is happy to oblige when I'm ready, that was enough for one day,
I feel 100% satiated.
Bookmark and Share
* He is not quick to ejaculate by any means!!

No comments:

Post a Comment