Saturday, 24 October 2009

Phone sex

Him: I miss you.
Me: No you don't. You're horny, in fact you're a horn dog.
Him: Maybe...
Me: Definitely...
Him: I...
Me: You started it.
Him: No, you started it with your dress.
Me: My dress was respectable enough, it went down to my knee.
Him: Hmmmm... I should have chased after you.
Me: Why didn't you?
Him: I was worried that you had drunk too much
Me: I hadn't. I know you were turned on much earlier...
Him: How?
Me: You fidget when you have an erection, it's like your jeans can't control it. Are you hard now?
Him: Yeah
Me: How hard?
Him: Painfully
Me: Are you playing with yourself?
Him: Yeah, are you?
Me: No. I'm sopping wet and my clit is throbbing but not yet. You make me so wet, I'm drenched. If I try and play with myself now I may lose a hand... Do you wish it was my hand on your cock?
Him: Of course.. I have so much to say to you...
Me: Say it then.
Him: I can't, everyone else is in bed...
Me: Do you want me to say it for you?
Him: Yes please
Me: If I were with you now, would you be stroking me?
Him: Yes
Me: Would my bra be off and you kissing my nipples?
Him: Yes, very much so...
Me: Are you reminded of my soft skin, smell and taste? Are you thinking of how you would make me come with your hands, tongue and cock.
Him: Definitely
Me: Would you take me doggy style, spanking me at sporadic intervals, with each spank you could feel my vaginal walls tighten around your hard cock?
Him: *small moans*
Me: I want to hear you say my name as you come...
Him: You wish is my command. Are you playing with yourself yet?
Me: No. This is about you, your cock, your hard cock.. [I repeat his name over and over again]. I want to take your cock in my hand and wank you until you come all over my breasts [I repeat his name again over and over] I want you, I want you to fuck me, I want to feel you inside of me...
*small moans, [my name], deep breaths, silence*
Me: Did you come?
Him: Mmmmm
Me: Good night then, sleep tight.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments: