Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Out of ten

There is no mistake Jason is a fine specimen of man. He is attractive, intelligent, interesting and a libido to match my own.
He's not perfect though, and now that the post-orgasmic glow is subsiding his flaws are more obvious: He doesn't kiss me after my mouth has been anywhere near his cock. Is this an intimacy issue, is it him, what? A personal pet hate of mine. He is a passive lover, when told what to do - amazing, when left to his own devices - not so.
No doubt he boosts my ego and my sexual frustration dissipates with him to thank. I know it's not going anywhere and maybe I'm a too long in the tooth to have not even the hope of light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm not sure I want to be doing the teaching anymore, I still want to be doing the learning.
I think this may be a case of absence making the heart grow fonder. When I don't see him for long stretches of time, I strongly fantasise about him... but I think I could do without the reality.
We'll see.
UPDATE
Just as I posted this, he sent me the cutest email. God, I am so easy...
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. nice post. i've never been into passive lovers either. but sometimes.. sometimes they do surprise you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am willing to give a passive lover, this one in particular, the benefit of the doubt!

    ReplyDelete