Thursday, 15 October 2009

Naked ambition

I read (eons ago) somewhere "Keep your man, stay dressed".
I can't find the article, even after 300+ seconds of googling - nada (although I did find an interesting forum addressing - no pun intended - do you dress up for your man in prison?)!
As I recall the article/blog/the-back-of-a-napkin outlined that men are visually stimulated and as such, men should only be allowed to view the 'goods' of breasts, pussy and arse for sex/business* time. I am guessing a treat them [visually] mean, keep them keen scenario.
This news deflated me. Up until this point naked was on my list of things going for me.
I am always naked, well not always obviously, but I sleep naked, if left to my own devices I do the housework naked, I often watch television naked and so on, more so in the summer than winter of course.
To show the impression this article must have had on me, the very next day, or maybe the very next day with late night shopping, I went and bought some pyjamas, cute and silky, yet covering all the essentials.
They didn't go down well at all.
My then-boyfriend demanded to know why I had suddenly stopped coming to bed naked, questioning my love and devotion for him and was all round offended by my lack of naturist tendencies.
Well there was £19 I needn't have given to Marks and Spencer and the last time I took heed of such waiting-room-literature.
UPDATE
This was ages ago, nearly a decade, and once I realised not to take it personally, and looking at my own experiences i.e. I love to undress a man and in turn love to be undressed, I started to rethink the nudity. Alone - I still sleep naked, with a new lover - I deal with my 'nakedness' with inventive underwear and/or lingerie, established lovers - a mix between naked and lingerie. My new thing is to be lightly dressed with the use of stockings/hold-ups, French knickers and a basque/bodice, showing enough flesh, and adequate accessibility - a successful compromise worth making.
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Ha, great blogging. Personally I like nakedness to be hinted at rather than carried out. Sleeping in anything other than your birthday suit is a definite turn off though.
    Consider yourself followed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nakedness is good but having it there, all the time, on schedule, would desensitise me to it. 90% of the time women look their sexiest when they are not naked/giving off the impression of nakedness.

    Sleeping completely naked with my girlfriend doesn't happen often, but when it does it feels special and sexy. Each to their own I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike F,

    Unfortunately I have to agree, this was ages ago and once I realised not to take it personally, and in my own experience I love to undress a man and in turn love to be undressed.

    Alone - I still sleep naked, with a new lover - I deal with my 'nakedness' with inventive underwear and/or lingerie, established lovers - a mix between naked and lingerie.

    My new thing is to be lightly dressed with the use of stockings/hold-ups, French knickers and a basque/bodice, showing enough flesh, and adequate accessibility - a successful compromise worth making.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now who says change is a bad thing?! Sounds like you've madea move for the better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A move for the better - definitely. Not for my purse mind, rough sex is obliterating my stockings collection!

    ReplyDelete