Friday, 2 October 2009

Hair today, gone yesterday

I could spend all day complaining about hairdressers that don't listen and then the next day complaining about hairdressers that won't listen but anyway...
At a hair appointment today, the stylist commented on a patch of hair that was missing/considerably shorter than the rest, I was shocked, it's been a long time since my hair has suffered the mishap of chewing gum related accidents and as such I couldn't place where or when my hair had got caught.
That was, until I left the salon.
I have recently indulged in rougher sex (and in particular hair pulling) and it seems that comes at a cost. One only my stylist is aware of. I wonder if she knows. Maybe this happens more often than one may think.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment