Thursday, 1 October 2009

Cramping my style

It's day one and I'm already going stir crazy.
A male friend is staying with me from today until Sunday, then from Sunday to Wednesday I am away with work. This equals a week of less wanking, less sex and more frustration.
Jason has gone AWOL, which is a good thing perhaps, I'm not sure how I would have snuck out to see him, can you get this? I have to justify myself to my judgemental friend and for what? I may just explode tonight at dinner - "I HAVE SEX, GET OVER IT!".
Like I said, Jason has gone quiet and I'm not sure why, the last email banter we had was at his request, detailing what I wanted him to do with me, him then taking those ideas and running with them. I was the last one to send an email, so don't really want to follow it up, I'm meant to be the confident older woman, we'll see.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment