Friday, 16 October 2009

An afternoon with me, myself and my...

Yesterday I was plagued with salacious thoughts. I don't think I have ever been so horny without a specific reason as I was last night, I planned an early night following a long day, a long bath and some long-life batteries.
I would like to blame the libido disappearance on the dramatisation of Margaret Thatcher's ascent to the House of Commons as shown on BBC4, once the programme had begun I couldn't get the horniness back for many many hours.
Distracted by life, men, fantasies and desires, my brain wouldn't or couldn't stop and enjoy the moment.
A message I received response to my desire to try anal play was playing on my mind, suggesting that I must have had a play, on my own, like. I'm sad to say I haven't.
Someone fingered my vagina before I did, a penis penetrated me long before a vibrator did and as such my my anal play is limited to purely desired and theoretical.
I'm not sure how successful this will be but I have booked an anal afternoon with myself, for this weekend. The last few weeks, I have been preparing an anal play box of tricks which I hope will come in handy.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have to divulge the contents of that magic box at some stage! Do make sutre that anything you intend putting up there has a very broad base or a large ring for extraction, otherwise you might risk trooping up to The Whittington with a sheepish grin on your face. Might I reccommend the Njoy range, available from Lovehoney amongst others. They're not cheap but they are beautifully made and presented, not to mention effective.

    ReplyDelete