Friday, 25 September 2009

Yes sir, no sir, spank me sir

I don't fancy my boss, I repeat, I don't fancy my boss but last night I had a dream about him.
He was fisting me, and asking me to grade on a scale of ten how much I was enjoying it, and how I would impress him at my next review meeting. It was really quite sexy, when I spoke to him this morning (working from home *ahem* sleeping off a hangover and wanking furiously) I recalled the dream.
When I dream about fisting it's almost like a scene from All Creatures Great and Small - where a whole arm disappears inside a cow.
In fact he is probably the first boss I haven't fancied.
My first boss used to give me lifts home in his car which I thought were quite innocent until one day he said he couldn't give me a lift as he was picking his girlfriend up. Young and naive as I was I replied with "don't worry, I'll sit in the back"! *quickly googles first boss* I had a huge crush on him but with me a teenager and him in his thirties didn't contemplate actually doing anything about said crush.
What a shame.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. I love your dreams.

    Shit, I love your realities too!

    HOTNESS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dreams.

    Shit, I love your realities too!

    HOTNESS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...so much so, I had to post that twice...

    Argh! "approval". Dumbass.

    ReplyDelete