Saturday, 12 September 2009

What's wrong with football?

Please tell me what is wrong with football? I am sick and tired of meeting men that say "I don't like football, you'll be glad to hear" teamed with a Cheshire Cat grin.
You know what? I'm not glad to hear! I don't mind football, I actually prefer men that like football. I'm turned on by passionate men. Men that are passionate full stop, football here is a good example, as the testosterone that accompanies football also fuels my fantasies.
For me, it used to be a win/win dating a football supporter. If his team won - we would meet up and have a celebratory shag, if his team lost - we would meet up and have a consolation-make-it-all-better-shag. One of my most sex-filled and satisfying afternoons was when I was promised a sexual favour for every goal that was scored, his team scored four goals that day. I've just realised how much more sex we had on (weekend) match days than non-match days.
There wasn't just a benefit sexually, he was less restless during the football season, full of focus and the weekend papers would be brought to me with haste.
I like football. I like footballers. And, of course, I like men that have the stamina to run/train and play for that amount of time each week and then have a kick-about for fun not to mention the legs.
Could one write about footballers without a small dedication to the beauty of firm quads? How about when you're being taken from behind and you can feel his legs softly brush against your buttocks?
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment