Monday, 21 September 2009

Hot Stuff

The excitement of meeting up with the potential younger lover - Jason - is simmering in my loins a) he is smoulderingly gorgeous and b) he seems to be into me as much as I fancy him.
However there were some realistic thoughts that took away from the fantasy - we have kissed but no physical contact other than that, the chemistry was there, and I want the reality to deliver the fantasy.
We are meeting tonight, when I asked to reschedule from last week, he said he was disappointed but he sent me a note detailing everything he wanted to do with me when we were to have some alone time. I've just reread the note - it is hot stuff, I'm already turned on and have a grin plastered on my face. And it sounds silly but I liked the way he used the words "There's so much I want to do with you....".
*sigh*
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment