Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Hook, line and sinker

I am an idiot.
I met a really lovely man and flirting happened naturally and organically between us, I was very flattered. He admitted to me that he had a girlfriend that he lived with but that they no longer have sex, the conversation continued and it transpired that his 'girlfriend' was actually his 'wife',
He hinted at needing a mistress and for a moment I actually fell for the 'my wife doesn't understand me' line.
It's funny how sad I felt for him. Then myself.
Am I looking for an unobtainable dream of a relationship that fulfills me sexually, mentally and emotionally? Or will I like him and his higher-than-his-wife's-sex-drive, settle and then get bored, restless and seek excitement elsewhere?
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment