Friday, 25 September 2009

Fetish debut - part two

I get excited easily and wrapped up quickly sometimes to find that later I have become bored or distracted by something newer and more shiny.
Back to the fetish night.
Openness
It was amazing to speak to people, and by people I mean men that are happy talking about their sexual prowess, wants and needs without having to have ten pints of Fosters first. I probably had really good conversations with around twenty men from 25 to probably late fifties? It was reassuring to hear men and women admit their sexual strengths and weaknesses with such frankness.
Grope
I was groped a few of times but with my permission. One bloke asked if he could stroke my neck, another my hand, and the third asked to grab what he described as succulent behind.
Whip
I was asked if I would like to take part in a whipping session, I obediently obliged and it was exhilarating, when asked if I enjoyed it I replied it wasn't hard enough. He bent me over and gave me three short sharp smacks that winded me. "Better?" *gulp* "Yes" I whispered.
Kissing
I kissed three men all delicious tasting and looking. I was so turned on and their outfits left very little to the bulging imagination.
Catch Up
I was sexually excited from entry to exit and I left the club glowing inside and out. However I do feel like a novice and have some catching up to do. I'm aware that verbally I may sound bravado and hope that my fantasies will be as rewarding in the flesh as they are in my head.
Regrets?
I don't have any regrets about going at all. I think I am dangerously close of including this as a very regular affair which will either alienate my friends or I will need to keep such antics to myself.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment