Friday, 11 September 2009

Emptiness is a film based on a Dan Brown book

I am shallow.
I need to be stimulated mentally, emotionally and physically, not necessarily in that order or in equal measures but my mind must be as turned on and as (figuratively) lubricated as my lady garden.
Bored senseless and I got talking to a tall dark stranger, he was initially engaging and he was nicely flirtatious without being smarmy. Then he dropped the baton. He asked me if I liked cinema? His favourite film (and book) was The Da Vinci Code, I suppressed a small laugh, I assumed he must be joking, but he wasn't and went into detail of trying to incorporate places in the story into his travel plans.
Any attraction I had for him vanished without a trace. The moistness dried up and I excused myself, saying I would catch up with him later on, I then avoided him...
Does this make me a bad person?
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Nope. You were correct to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! I was started to doubt myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. Anybody taking that overblown pile of tosh even halfway seriously has to be a wanker.

    ReplyDelete