Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Anti-diet

This time last week someone commented that they would prefer it if I were a little bigger, I am pretty proportionate (note to self - if someone wants you to change under normal circumstances - RUN TO THE FUCKING HILLS) but anyway...
At the beginning of the last week I gave myself the task of putting on half a stone, which I was hoping would go straight to the good places, but is bizarre as I along with majority of the female population the task in hand is usually to lose half a stone.
I started adding butter in obsurdly large proportions to toast, pastries together with Nutella (for the first time in years) and/or cheese on everything, takeaways, a kebab shop visit whenever I passed one etc.
And the result - I lost three pounds.
WTF?!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. WTF indeed. Be the size you want to be, so long as you fit in one seat on aircraft. If that means you're like a whippet, great. A fit and healthy whippet anyway.

    ReplyDelete