Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Sex dreams

More dreams.
I am sure it's just my subconscious trying to file away thoughts, experiences, desires and fears but these are the sex dreams I have been having and again their definition according to a dream dictionary:
1) I catch an ex-shag (soldier) sleeping with my (gay male) friend. They both laughed it off but somehow I felt betrayed and angry at them both, they couldn't understand why.
To see friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge these rejected aspects of yourself.
To dream that you have been betrayed, represents your suspicions about a particular person, relationship or situation. To dream that someone has betrayed you, indicates self-pity. You are feeling sorry for yourself.
2) I am having a drink with Quiet Boy, then we end up at mine with me giving Quiet Boy a blow job when Pussy Boy arrives and commences to take me doggy style.
To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character.
It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.
To dream that you are having sex with an ex or something that is not your current mate, denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment