Monday, 10 August 2009

Pussy Boy and Sexting

The first night Pussy Boy and I spent together, he asked if he could take some pictures of me topless. I said no, but it made me feel a little awkward. I brushed it off with a joke about making a mental image of each breast and asked him if he would need a sketch artist.
I would have been happy for him to have a photo of me, my breasts and me and my breasts but what would have happened to that picture? The internet and mobile phones have changed everything.
I still have some Polaroids of me and the love of my life in strange and/or naked positions and I know I should have destroyed them when we broke up, I've not been able to do it - they still hold such strong memories for me.
If mobile phones with cameras had been available when I was a teenager, I'm certain there would be pictures of me on at least the phone of my first love and probably would have been distributed by the bad-boy teen I had a fling in the mid-nineties. I have been thinking about this since I read about the American teenager that committed suicide after such a text was circulated by an ex. So sad.
UPDATE
Not long after I posted this news that naked pictures of Ashley Greene have surfaced on the internet. Hopefully for Ashley this isn't make or break for her career.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment