Thursday, 13 August 2009

Get the mop, get laid

I'm sure it's not the first time a hoover has been used to enhance sexual relations, research has discovered that "Men Who Do The Housework Are More Likely To Get The Girl".
I have co-habited a couple of times, once successfully and once not so. It worked when we split the chores into the ones we were good at, I bagged cooking and laundry and my ex got vacuuming and bathroom duty. Anything he did outside of his 'jobs' got the best of me in return, maybe I had low expectations at the time but he was a master at the small things and he did the ironing!
The research goes on to say that Scandinavian (specifically from Norway and Sweden) men are top dogs when it comes to 'man around the house' with British men coming in an impressive third - that's a horse worth backing each way.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment