Sunday, 16 August 2009

Daydream believer

I am a functioning insomniac, when I do sleep I feel like I am constantly dreaming. Three reoccurring dreams I am having and a definition as per dreammoods.com (although there is such a thing as over analysing):
1) I am at my mum's house and keep brushing my hair while her dog is barking (happily) at me. My mum comes home and points out I am using the dog's brush in my hair!
To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. Alternatively, it indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten.
To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and much social activity.
To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health. It is indicative of your attitudes. To dream that you are combing or styling your hair, suggests that you are taking on and evaluating a new idea, concept, outlook, or way of thinking.
2) Each time I need to go to the toilet I shit into my toilet-papered-palm and then carefully dispose of the turd.
To see or come in contact with feces, signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive. You need to acknowledge and express these feelings, even though it may be shameful. Release the negativity in your life.
According to Freud, feces is related to possession, pride, shame, money/financial matters, or aggressive acts. So to dream that you are playing with feces, symbolizes your anxiety over money matters and financial security.
3) I am at fairground on the bumper cars, and start to be chased by spiders, I leave the fairground by bumper car and escape from the spiders through some fields.
To dream that you are at the fair, suggests that you may be regressing into your childhood where times were simpler. You feel you can let your inhibitions go and forget about the cultural mores.
To dream that you escape from injury, from an animal, or from any situation, signifies your good health and prosperity. You will experience a favorable turn of events.
To see green fields in your dream, symbolizes great abundance, freedom, and happiness.
To see a spider in your dream, indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or that you may want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power. Alternatively, a spider may refer to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment