Tuesday, 4 August 2009

May I blame my period?

I am a realist. Good things happen to bad people, bad things happen to good people.
Crying isn't something I feel completely at ease, at certain times of sensitivity I cry at the drop of a hat, or in complete comparison sometimes it can be up to a month after the funeral, but whenever it happens, I am slightly disgusted with myself - it's an action I can't control.
Not so long ago, I got emotional at One Tree Hill. What's One Tree Hill you ask yourself? You really don't want to know, really. It's in series (no, not season, here in Britain we call them a television series) six or seven, okay I looked it up on IMDB, series seven.
I wasn't really watching it, I was typing away and had it on in the background, then all of a sudden a small kid didn't understand that one of the other characters was in heaven and maybe he'd like a superhero cape when he got back - cue me sobbing with tissues up each nostril.
What is wrong with me? Am I softening with age? Or is it just my time of the month? (Am I allowed to talk about periods)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment