Monday, 10 August 2009

Brainteaser

I was asked this brainteaser:
"A strikingly beautiful young woman is attending her mother's funeral. While there, she meets a man whom she previously did not know. He is tall, handsome, and intelligent and the young woman falls instantly in love with him. Two days later the woman murders her sister. Why?"
The answer?
(scroll down)
"She only wanted to see the young man again, assuming he would show up at her own sister's funeral."
I didn't get the answer correct and in fact was nowhere near resolving it and once I found out that this is the test that people allegedly use to see if one has the complicity to be a serial killer, I can (for once) be the gracious loser. I was, however, the only female amongst my friends and family who didn't get the answer right and unfortunately for me my own sister replied accurately without hesitation!
Am I surrounded my psycho/sociopaths? Time to get locks on windows and doors me thinks.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment